Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Welcome!

Once again I have resurrected a blog dedicated to my craft... my writing. Thus I have named this blog Phoenix Muse. I do not promise greatness or even plentiful posts. I seem to suffer from a lack of initiative when it comes to posting online.

I deduced recently that the aforementioned lack of initiative likely comes from my double attempts (I keep a "hard copy" journal) but I am going to segregate this journal as simply something for my craft though that might include various things due to the curious nature of life upon writing.

For much of November my posts will be oriented around nanowrimo and my senior history paper. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Em said...

Yay! First comment! ;)

November 9 must be a universal Day of Reckoning. I hope the paper is going well - that sounds like it's a lot of grueling work!

What's your topic? (Or did you tell me and it just went straight through the sieve I call my brain?)

eva said...

*shrug* I don't know if I told you but... it's on the Parker County School District (the mill area here in Greenville)