Friday, May 16, 2008

On... The Solitary Envoy by T. Davis Bunn and Isabella Bunn

For me this book got off to a rough start. I couldn't really get into the book and feel like the Bunns could have left the beginning part out and referred to it as a memory or spent less time establishing Erica's natural accounting ability.

I almost threw in the towel and let my opinion of the book go down the tube but after a brief break where I read four other books (:D) I picked the book back up and got caught into the much stronger main plot of the story that began about a third of way into the book.

While I wouldn't purchase this book or add other books by T. Davis Bunn to my list I won't mind reading the books that are already on my list.

I find myself actually looking forward slightly to the next book in the series.

No comments: