Tuesday, January 30, 2007

On rest

Recently I’ve noticed that I “go” from dawn to dusk... practically. I get up, go to school, either go work on some homework and then go directly to work or go directly to work from school. From work I come home (most of the time), exercise (most days) eat supper and work on homework until it’s time to go to bed.
I’ve discovered that I am generally more tired than I have been before.
This constant motion can be more exhausting than...
I’m starting to ramble and I’m not making much sense (perhaps that’s also because I’m writing this in class).
I will mention one more thing.
I got my first writing assignment back and to my utter dismay I received a C.
Yeah. I didn’t take too well to that.
I’m not the kind of person that likes to be “taught” how to write. I’m almost of a mind that it to a point, cannot be taught.
Just after the class I considered dropping it because of what I mentioned above and because that would make my load light and I wouldn’t have to deal with her.
Another part of me though is determined to stick it through, get a handle on the homework load and prove her wrong.
I don’t know if that’s possible though.
With God’s help...

1 comment:

Em said...

I'm sorry that your writing class is turning out to be so stressful. :( For what it's worth, I liked the writing exercise you posted the other day! I think it's admirable that you want to stick that class out, but I have to admit that if I were in that situation and could afford to drop the class without consequences, I'd probably do it. On the other hand, though, adversity builds character, so it could be beneficial...Either way, I hope that it all works out! With or without that class, you're a good writer with the drive and determination to become even better.