Monday, June 04, 2007

On the working of God

I failed to trust God this morning.

How do I know this?

Well, first of all and most obviously I almost broke down this morning when I realized/learned that one of my coworkers could have very easily taken the breakfast Paul called me in to take.

I didn't really want to work from seven until ten (I wasn't sure of my Cool Beans schedule yet).

Now we get to the part where God stepped in and opened my eyes to the obvious.

I checked my schedule at Cool Beans and I wasn't even scheduled to work tonight (obviously because I'm writing the entry at the time I would be working) and not just that but God arranged my Streetside delivery schedule so that I had two Spartanburg deliveries, came back to Greenville, took a lunch break and then picked up a mere two very close Greenville locaitons.

The end result?

I finished my Streetside duties in tiem to get home and work out and stillb e done in time to get over to Cool Beans.

I won't bore you with the details. I'll skip right to the good part.

My schedule won't always be like this but for today it was and I think I know why. For some reason (obviously unknown to me) God decided to work very plainly in my life today to put to rest all of my silly fears.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Isn't God good and aren't our silly fears so silly when we see them through His eyes?