Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On... Wrapping up the Winter Reading Challenge

I added many books to my list from the beginning list. My schedule changed at work so I had much more time to read and the list kept getting longer. Then my schedule changed again. I couldn't keep adding books and I kind of stopped reading and/or trailed off.

I enjoyed this challenge and finding new authors. I found several, including one that I want to actually buy all of her books. She now ranks among my absolute favorites, one of those where I would go out and buy her book brand new to add to my collection.

I also read many duds, at least not as many as the Fall Reading Challenge with all of those GIlbert Morris books.

I'm reading more now and thank goodness, just in time for Spring Reading Thing!

1 comment:

Karlene said...

Eva,

Thanks so much for participating in the Winter Reading Challenge. Glad to see you'll be doing the Spring Challenge with Katrina. I'll be getting my list up tomorrow.

I'll be doing a Summer Challenge starting June 20th. Hope you'll join me again for that one.

Karlene