Saturday, June 07, 2008

On... What She Left for Me by Tracie Peterson

I found myself pleasantly surprised by this book. I used to absolutely love all of Peterson's book but after taking a long break from reading her books I picked up one a few months ago and found the entire book entirely distasteful.

Judging from that experience I did not know what to expect when I started reading this book. I enjoyed the book. I found it on one of the shelves at my grandmother's house and she gave it to me. Originally I had decided to sell it as soon as I read it but I'm actually considering keeping it.

Although Peterson utilized a couple of techniques that separated me from the story momentarily she told a story that spanned three generations and thirty years in a way that made me come to love the characters.

I recommend this book.

No comments: