Monday, January 21, 2008

On... Jerusalem's Hope by Bodie and Brock Thoene

This book ends the Zion Legacy series but wets my appetite for more of the AD Chronicles. I currently own the first four and I can't wait to dive into the remaining three.

While I absolutely love the Thoene's writing style and the periods of history that they choose I happen to prefer the stories that they write that take place during the time of Christ.

The Thoene's weave together all kinds of symbols, symbols in the Bible and symbols of the Hebrew language to tie together reality/truth and fiction.

I have an analytical mind so seeing how different pieces of the puzzle fit together gives me immense joy. Perhaps that's why I love these books so much!

Again, I give a very strong recommendation for the Thones.

No comments: